AOSH UK is a progressive and fast-growing autonomous certification body, our purpose is to certify practitioners in the health and safety profession. AOSH Certification Schemes are accredited by International Accredited Service (IAS) as per ISO/IEC/17024:2012 standard. AOSH Certification Schemes Certified Safety Specialist (CSS) is a pioneer in the United Kingdom and European Union.
AOSH utilizes the skills of health and safety/industry experts throughout the development and consultation processes. Our extensive knowledge of developing assessments, accrediting and certifying qualifications demonstrate our expertise.
AOSH UK Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles & Best Practices
This qualification has been created to provide an awareness of key environmental concepts and an introduction to environmental management systems.
This qualification is for all members of staff whose activities could have a significant impact on the environment or supervisors or managers who are being introduced to environmental issues for the first time.
How long will it take?
Delivery would typically be through a 1-day training course or 2 half-day training sessions.
Learners will build
- An understanding key terms and definitions of pollution,
- Identify primary local and global environmental impacts of their organization,
- Learn basic principles, Key concepts and importance of environmental law,
- Understand business benefits of adopting an environmental management system,
- Identify key issues related to energy use and carbon management,
- Waste minimisation, water use, pollution and
- Emergency planning.
The Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles and Best Practice is valid for a period of three years.
This qualification is assessed by Multi Choice Questions (MCQ) and Practical assessment. To Awarded this qualification the Learner must achieve a percentage pass in the MCQ & assessment.